Do I look to skinny? To fat? Just right?

I was just wondering what u think?

• To fat
  • To skinny
  • Just right
    Vote C
  • Need work (explain)
    Vote D
  • See answers
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

83

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need a little work.

Maybe build a little more muscle and shed a little more fat. You know just work on getting your overall body fat % down and you'll be amazing.

For a regular guy you look good, but if you want to be that really hot guy with the 6 pack I think you should work on building a little more muscle and losing a little more fat.

As far as size goes you're perfect. This is why I didn't say you just need to lose fat because if you do that you'll be too skinny, but instead you need to turn the remaining fat you have into muscle so you're just hot hot hot

What Girls Said 7

• Just right.
    Although you look confused... O. o

• Just right

• It is between just right and a little chubby. Do a few pull-ups in the morning to work off the chub. ;)

• you're perfect the way you are

• You look fine...

• just right ;)

• Didn't you say you lost a bunch of weight? Relax, you are fine... you were probably fine before hand. When people lose weight for body image, they need to take the time to love and appreciate their bodies. More often than not they end up unhappy with the end weight goal, because they never learned to love their bodies and still retained much of their insecurities.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you look just right. I am more skinnier than you, but I really don't care that much though.

You look cool bro.

• Are you sucking or flexing your stomach and pushing your right arm out a bit to flex your lat?

But you're just right to many people.

• No i just tense up every time i take a selfie for some reason. it is hard to tell how myself looks.

• You make me want to take a selfie of me flexing... except I still need work lol. Not satisfied yet.

Who cares what people think man, just be you.

• just right