Why do girls cut their hair short?

If your hair isn't at least midway to your back you may as well be a male. Why do girls not let it grow out?

169

Most Helpful Girl

• This is just ridiculous. A lot of girls look amazing with short hair, i. e. Emma Watson. And if a girl likes having short hair, why shouldn't she? Because men like you don't like it? Why on earth would she care?

• No she looks like a man

• Not even a little bit.

• While I agree some girls look OK with short hair, I did think Emma Watson looked like a thirteen year old boy with super short hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• www.football.co.uk/.../lena_gercke_1.jpg

Is that too short for you? Honest question.

• Yes looks like a man

• SHE looks like a man? You must be trolling; if not, you're beyond saving.

Are you telling me that if she asked you out, you'd say "No thanks, I'm straight."?