What do girls wear that guys consider slutty? Are mini skirts slutty?

What types of clothing do guys consider slutty on girls? Are mini skirts ok? What about open shirts?

thanks :)

16

Most Helpful Girl

• In fairness, guys have to get over girls wearing miniskirts in the summer, it's too warm to be wearing jeans and stuff =P I guess there's a way of wearing miniskirts... if they're teamed with a fairly decent top they're fine... Same with open shirts, if they're teamed with decent trousers or even a miniskirts with dark tights they're not that slutty...unless there's a kinda cheap look 'bout it.

(sorry, I know you addressed guys in this question...just thought it was an interesting question!)

What Guys Said 6

• Mini is not slutty but MICRO skirts are. I like girls in skirts and mini skirts but definitely not micro skirts. A deep V neck is usually just for attention and I never got the crop top that shows off a girl's belly button.

• Wearing a skirt doesn't necessarily label you as a slut, It will just give you attention from the horn dogs.

• anything that shows a lot of skin

• anything that leaves little to the imagination i'd consider to be slutty, but mini skirts can still be pretty modest sometimes. Really it all depends on how you wear it.

• dave chappelle said it best. wearing slutty clothing doesn't make you a slut, but it sure as hell is confusing as hell for the guys.

• I think the slutty ones are those shorts that are like 1 inch down and then crop tops

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!