Modern Girls - Elvis Presley Style Opinion?

Ladies of today, what do you think fo the Elvis Presley Style

Search YouTube Elvis Presley - Return To Sender [Video]

• Love it
  • Dated
Select a gender to cast your vote:

11

Most Helpful Guy

• You can dress that way, just make sure that when you do it's at night, or at a party. You might be able to wear what he was wearing during the day if it's A) winter/ late fall B) overcast and C) you have black, or dark brown hair.

I don't know about trying the hair style. Some people can do it, others not so much.

With the day time wear understand there is a ninety-eight percent chance you will look laughable, and a two percent chance of you looking fantastic.

• I am growing my hair like Elvis as mine can do it but it is too short atm so when I do my pomp it runs out of length. So I have to settle for the moment with a reduced style but my face complexition general arrangment are like Elvis in many ways but of course not exactly like Elvis.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry, but only elvis presley can get away with looking ike that

• Even the hair :) Would you mind giving your thoughts on my question "Guy in Love with Heartbroken Girl?"

• Yeah, a lot of guys try but their are many factors that have to be thought about for the style to work and a lot don't think, Face type, hair colour, Hair Length e, t, c Elvis spent a lot of time on his hair where as most

• -Try to copy but like you say end up looking silly

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!