Am I pretty?, I actually have no idea?

so my instagram link is... https://instagram.com/maybe_fatal :)
  • ugly AF
  • Pretty
  • amazing
    Vote C
  • EW WTF IS THAT
    Vote D
  • ok
    Vote E

824

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• There's not one picture where your face isn't obscured in some way.

• d00d do you have a straight forward pic? but from what I can see, you seem alright.

• You are who you are, and it shouldn't matter what others think about your appearance.

• It's hard to give an honest opinion when half of your photos have your face cropped out. But, from what I did see, you have gorgeous eyes.

• Looks like you're on drugs. You resemble this crack head that was asking me for money last night on my way out of the gym. I'm being really serious you do look like it.

• I'm not sure. Most of the pics have heavy makeup, show part of your face, or have multiple people in on top of being overexposed for artistic affect.

• i don't wear any make up except from mascara

• Can't tell by looking at those pictures. Very little or no detail in them.

• You are pretty, But I think you are very worried so you are afraid of showing your face.

• Can't really see your face properly but from what I can tell yeah you seem fairly pretty.

• Show more from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 8

• erm... well.. you only have like 1 photo that shows yourself clearly and it is full of make up xD and not even normal make up haha it's like the sugar skull make up... the rest are all cropped to your mouth or half of the face... o.0 On the one with super white flash light you look pretty but it has too much light.. anyway I voted pretty. But honestly if you wanted real answers you'd post a normal photo that shows you and not just a part or all enhanced with lighting and such. Eh~

• Your whole face is not even visible in any of those photos.

• Well I can see your hair, lips and eyes in separate photos. But as much as I love puzzles, your nose is missing.

• I'am afraid I can't make a good assembly to have a good idea of your face with this.

• Ican't see your face in any of the pictures

• Ummmm, and? Where is ur face

• I think you are desperate for attention and this is an attempt at getting people to go to your instagram account.
    Narcissism is not an attractive quality in a person.

• wow nobody gives a fuck

• you let it 'go' you offended me, i asked a question and you respond with a rude remark, i was asking a simple question not being narcissistic. It is saddening knowing you are such a bitch, when i haven't even met you, it shows in your comments.

• Offense can only be taken, it can't be given.
      If you took offense, you should ask yourself why.
      Because it pointed out a negative, or because you didn't agree?
      These are not reasons to be offended. I am not a bitch for my comment. If anything I could choose to take offense to you calling me a bitch because I don't agree, but I don't, because that is YOUR opinion and like you said we haven't met.
      I 'DREW' my conclusions based solely on MY opinion of the question, not on you as a person.

• I have no clue... you have no straight forward pictures.