Should women wear makeup? (open for both sexes)?

Hello everyone! wondering what all opinions are on this topic? Do you think women should wear makeup or not? Kinda gives us men a fake sense of famine women. What is feminine or not? We could say the same for men who use steroids too...

339

Most Helpful Girl

• Makeup isn't the same as steroids. Steroids alter you permanently. Makeup comes off at the end of the day. There's actually some regions that require women to wear makeup to enhance the beauty god gave them. I'm not saying that's right or wrong, I'm just saying. It's up to the individual, woman, or man, to decide whether to wear makeup or not. It's not my choice if you wear makeup, it's not my choice if any woman in the world wears makeup. The only choice I have is whether I wear makeup, and the answer is, yes I do. Why? Because I want to. It's as simple as that.

• Religions not regions

• Haha I am confident, I just prefer to wear makeup. I like the way it looks, and it's just plain fun to put on and play around with. I consider it a treat when I let a guy see me with out makeup. Not because I'm uncomfortable without it, but because I just like dressing up a lot (:

• Thanks for MH (: