Do you think strawberry blonde will look good at me? (Pic included)?

I want to change my hair colour, because I want something else than blonde. I maybe want to dye my hair strawberry blonde.

scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/.../...605351392_a.jpg
This picture was taken today. My hair is natrual blonde and it's long and thin

I want to dye it in a colour like this:
katdelunaonline.org/.../...-blonde-hair-color8.jpg

Would it look good at me?

819

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the type that prefers women to leave their hair color natural. Maybe a splash of color here and there for fun, but for everyday living I just think it looks better.

That said, I don't think that the color would look bad on you. If you wanna give it a shot, then by all means.

• I want to make it look very natural. That's why I chose this colour, because anything dark would just look weird

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, sweetie, the second pix looks very natural too... I think if you follow the directions on the box it will turn out this nice... however, your own natural hair is just as beautiful and with coloring it, you would have to do it every 6 weeks now.
    Good luck. xx