Bikini /bra / panties?

Okay is it so noticeable if I wear a bra instead of a bikini to the beach?
Gimmie your fashion advice.

411

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most would notice the difference.

Bikinis are made of spandex and lycra and materials like that, bras and panties are usually made of cotton or a similar material, when dry the difference is noticeable, when wet it's obvious.

Wear a bra and panties in the shower, see if you'll notice.

Most Helpful Girl

• With the way bras are fashioned these days, it's not that impossible to wear one on the beach.

When we have been out and about with no real intention of going to the beach, but somehow we do, I have certainly stripped down to my bra without any funny looks or comments.

Naturally I wouldn't dare go in the water wearing it!! lol :)