High heels or sneakers? Which do you prefer on a girl? Which one do you find sexier?

I always wondered what guys actually thought. I personally love high heels but sneakers can be a cute look too. One thing I will say though, is that I am comfortable in heels. I am comfortable with 6inches maybe 6 and a half but I know maybe some girls push themselves to wear shoes that hurt their feet.
give me your honest opinion~
thank you~♡

117

Most Helpful Guy

• Both look really good on a girl, I love girls with sneakers, but I also love high heels, it all depends in the occasion. I think wearing heels to school is plain stupid, but it's also wearing sneakers to a wedding.

• Ah when I wear my heels to school I always dress up a bit more. Jeans and heels in school would be awkward... haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like shoes at all!

• I will be honest I literally hate socks.

• Amen to that! during the summer, I NEVER have shoes on... They make me wear them in school though :(

• I feel like your feet would get dirty... I dont like flip flops or sandals for that reason