Help a crossdresser out?

looking to buy some panties and a bra or two. just looking for your personal suggestions/opinions about where to shop and what to buy.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go online. You'll find better deals and won't have to worry about some small minded asshole/bitch making a scene.

• i do a lot of online stuff, but i want the experience of going in

• thongs are definitely cute, but still being a guy, i'm not sure how well ill fit

• Like I said that's just my preference. I know I lot of people who like boy shorts or cheekies style

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand that you like to buy panties. But why would you buy bras as you have no boobs?