Is this skirt OK/too short for a first date?

tinypic.com/usermedia.php
The skirt is high waisted, so I want to put a crop top and jeans jacket with the skirt and may be converses. What do you think? We r going for a simple walk, may be coffee shop

1930

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The length is ok, I just don't think it's very flattering. I prefer skirts that are flowy, they're cuter and seem less uptight (literally). But if you really like the skirt, then go for it. Just don't wear a crop top, as others have mentioned.

• I love flowy skirts to, most of my skirts are flowy actually). OK no crop top) thank you for your input

• As a guy I think the flowy skirts look cutest.