Is this skirt OK/too short for a first date?

tinypic.com/usermedia.php
The skirt is high waisted, so I want to put a crop top and jeans jacket with the skirt and may be converses. What do you think? We r going for a simple walk, may be coffee shop

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The length is ok, I just don't think it's very flattering. I prefer skirts that are flowy, they're cuter and seem less uptight (literally). But if you really like the skirt, then go for it. Just don't wear a crop top, as others have mentioned.

2|0
    0|2
    • I love flowy skirts to, most of my skirts are flowy actually). OK no crop top) thank you for your input

• As a guy I think the flowy skirts look cutest.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• No. It's beautiful and so are you. Your date will love it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you very much. Your very handsome to) if its you in your profile pic)

• Hahaa yes it's me thank you! I don't think I would look nearly as good as you in the skirt though.

• wear jeans, skirt makes you look older basically LOL

0|2
    0|3
  • It looks like a great length. Not too short where some may view it as 'slutty', but also not too long, which can sometimes seem too formal. Sounds like a cute outfit. What color and cut of converse?

0|0
    0|0
  • skirt length is spot on... personally dont care for the Converse with it (perhaps flats) but if thats your style -- then rock on! Hope the date goes well!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Converse are so comfy) thank you for your comment)

• Converse go with anything! I see your point though. Flats would look great too. Converse are better for a walk though.

• Perfect, looks like your date is going to have very hot time. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • its perfect, enjoy the date and may it be the first of many

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems okay. You feeling comfortable in it would be more important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks fine, not too long, not too short, have fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • The length of the skirt is fine, however i do not like the skirt itself

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe its just me or the picture quality. Dont get me wrong it might look better in person but it kinda reminds me of a band aid

• I think it looks nice. Should work pretty good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• No, looks nice. I have a couple almost that same style, I'm also built like your pic, I'd wear a simple top like in the pic, would go well with the jacket. No need to overexposed, sometimes mystery is a good thing! = )

0|0
    0|0
  • No crop top, though. The idea behind a first date outfit is 40%. No more than 40% of skin showing, so in other words if you are wearing a skirt that short, wear a more modest top. Likewise, a low cut scooping top would warrant more modest bottoms, That is the key behind looking sexy without taking it a step too far. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not too short. Although you have to think about it sitting down too. Those kinds of skirt usually slide up quite a bit, especially if you sit on bar chairs or any kind of higher chair. And you want him to be able to see your panties then.

And to be quite honest, I don't think it suits you very well. It might look a bit different with the actually outfit but the color makes you look very pastry

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the length looks fine. I don't like the particular style of it, but if you really like it go for it. Just don't wear a crop top along with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't use the crop top. it would be kinda weird. the way you wore it in the picture was actually fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok. Not too short, not too large. For me IRS an average length. Enjoy your day.

0|0
    0|0
  • the length is fine cause you have nice legs , but please doon't tell you are wearing it with that Tshirt?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it nice i would wear it if the weather was warm enough. just be sure to keep it casual with the converses. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.. it looks fine but with crop top? i'm not sure :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that skirt it's soo cute!:) don't wear the crop top though

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes