Should I cut my hair ?

I've only cut my hair 4 times in my life. Usually my hair is up to my knees but, I currently have it up to my waist, I don't know why I feel tired. I kinda want to chop it all off, maybe over my shoulders, which would be the shortest hair I have had in my life. At the same time I love my hair, and I'm scared of letting go.
  • Cut it.
  • Don't cut it.

45

Most Helpful Girl

• My mother passed away from cancer and I wanted to do something special. So I had my hair cut to my shoulders, and I donated my hair. This was 1 year ago. It has grown heaps since than. I say do what you want, but if you are going for the big cut, please donate your hair, rather than just letting the hairdresser throw it away. Your beautiful hair could help people with cancer.