Do I look better with bangs or without them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't see very well since the two photos are from different angles. If you showed them both from the same angle (the front, preferably) it'd be much easier to tell.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Bangs don't usually works but in your case it suits you really well, though maybe you look better without bangs. I'm not sure

1|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty good either way.

Without you look more overtly sexy and youthful. Without, you look more sophisticated and substantive. The fringe highlights your cheekbones very well.

Bad pics, so it's hard to tell in any definite way.

0|0
    0|0
  • This question based on those pictures is unfair. 1 picture is better taken then the other. Honestly though, You're very pretty regardless, so go with what makes you feel more comfortable. You will look better if your confident about how you look.

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry they are the only pictures that i found

• You don't need to apolagize. Honestly, you look great in both, so it would be better to pick the 1 you feel more confident about. confidence is sexy afterall.

• Way better without. You have a cute face, don't hide it with pudding bowl bangs.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think bangs -> more cute innocent unique vs more basic (in a good way. like what you would expect a pretty girl to look like) pretty/hot with the other hairstyle. you look really pretty either way tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Ufff that's a tough question. I like bangs on girls, and you look great with them, but you also look so beautiful without them... I'm sorry, but I can't decide, you put it too difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would always say without but you are one of the few girls who I think looks great with bangs as well as without so whichever you're comfortable with :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You good in both but you seem to have a normal sized forehead. I've noticed girls with huge foreheads look best in bangs like those. Kinda like Tyra Banks. Maybe try some side bangs?

0|0
    0|0
  • They both look good on you :) I generally really like the look of bangs, but I'm not a fan of them straight across or as long they are as in the picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer you without. Though I pretty much always vote for without.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• Without them. The bangs completely take over your face, even hides it somewhat.

1|0
    0|0
  • First of all, you look way better without bangs and you are a cute girls.

Second, check the others' responses because i am pretty biased when it cones to bangs vs. no bangs. I always met idiot girls wearing bangs (no offense). And i cannot stand idiots at all. Like not intelligence-wise but more like when they are talking it is nonesense. I do not want to sound like an arrogant bitch because i am not but this is my experience.

Anyways long story short, you are cute both ways, just cuter without bangs lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • without! you can see your pretty face much better! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great both ways, but without looks better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look better with, but you look fine without as well :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Without you look sexier. You're gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • No bangs beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • You look better without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good with them