Do I look like a girl?

What ur opinions do i look like a girl in my dress and stuff
Anyone wanna see some photos or me in leggings and stuff

76

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... From what I can see... Yes.

You certainly have nice well rounded hips that's for sure... And if it's not a rude question, just what is your waist measurement? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Should i ask WHY you are even in a dress in the first place?

• I know right and while your at it ask why women are in pants in the first place. or why black people aren't still slaves in the first place.. sorry if that got deep but just making a point..#waitwhyamiapologizing?

• Did he tell you he wasn't offended? and lol at the last part.. that's like asking someone if they are a black panther because they think racist against black people is wrong.. wtf? Or was that another "rhetorical question"..

• @Awsdrd1990 ahh.. you are catching on... lol.. yes. it was rhetorical. it was me prodding. glad you caught it. i was just checking to make sure you weren't an actual douche like you came off as in your first comment. I appreciate sarcasm, and i also appreciate when people admit they may be wrong.. but i had to press to see. again.. glad you caught it.