Do you sleep naked or in Pjs?

What do you predominately sleep in? Do you seep naked or in any clothes? Why, why not?
  • Naked
  • Pjs/Nightie
  • Pj bottoms only
    Vote C
  • Underwear
    Vote D
SO MANY REPLIES! Really wasn't expecting this many, thanks everyone for your imput

3935

Most Helpful Guy

• I sleep naked, with my long, snaking, masculine penis laid across my thigh. The soft breeze from my fan gently kissing my thighs and penis. The slight chill from this travels up my glistening abs, over my rounded chest, and up my neck.

Do you like that, QA? Do you?

• QA? [filler]

• You're right up to an extent in that I decide who I listen to I'm not a robot but as I've said I wouldn't block anyone do anyone can post & think what they like even if I disagree snd it's not like this question is gonna get a giant controversial answer is it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't know how people sleeping in anything fabric pulls if you roll around and it's uncomfortable. Although in the winter, if it's really cold, I'll sometimes wear thick, fuzzy socks to bed.