What do you think of black girls with gray, silver or white dyed hair?

I see caucasion women and Asian women dye their hair white/silver but I never seen a black women dye her hair this color and I would like to try it out because it's so out of the ordinary

Here's a picture of what I found

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...72b348f1ce.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5feb6d5d1e.jpg

s368.photobucket.com/.../...7_zpsbdea9299.jpg.html

What do you think?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I think on any brown skin tone, not just black girls but like Asians who are Pakistani Indian etc... Most hair colors look really nice.
    Brown skin tones of all shades, look good with most colors on hair and clothes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks kind of strange. Just doesn't go well with dark skin in my opinion.