Is a guy with a completely bald head a turnoff for women especially in their early 20's?

I've been losing my hair and once it gets bad I'm going to go full bald but probably have a beard. Would this matter or not? Is there any girl that wouldn't mind?

• Yes it's a turn off
  • No its not a turn off.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely prefer a completely bald head vs. a head in the process of balding. I don't find it a turnoff at all! Not all women will like it, but not shaving your head would be even less popular. And as long as you have a good beard (not a neckbeard) you're fine. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Balding guys are a turn off, especially at that young age. If you are balding pretty badly, it's better to shave it all off. I'm not going to say I wouldn't date a bald guy, but I don't think I'd be initially attracted to him. His personality could win me over though.

• it depends some guys don't look good bald but having a beard does make it look better.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be silly dude. Have some pride. Show some confidence. Shave it and don't look back. The beard thing is kinda hipster of you and that, if anything, may be what turns some girls off- more than the bald head.