Most Helpful Girl
Slutty is just all out, often cheap clothes that show everything. Sexy still hides something, has some kind of elegance.
I suppose no one dresses slutty of purpose they go for sexy, but it's too much
A lot of girls wrongly assume they have to show skin to be sexy, the more the better and that's just not true. A lot of it association. It happens in their head. I'm sure a lot of guys would agree this outfit is sexy even though she hardly shows any skin
Someone once told to dress like its Halloween everyday. Not literally, but a lot of Halloween costumes feature common male fantasies. So if looking at you'd get that kind association, even without showing skin you'd be seen as sexy.
Also apparently men like innocence mixed with something dirty. So I don't know maybe something like this encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images mixed with a floral headband/ bag some girlish jewelry
Most Helpful Guy
1. Depends on perception of the majority
2. What the whole world may find slutty, I may find it sexy (and more often so)
3. Slutty is something that is described as 'begging for attention' like loud make up, revealing short and/or skin tight clothes etc
4. Sexy is considered lighter make up that suits the persona, dressed up even if revealing a small peek but for the occasion
5. Dressing up sexy isn't about revealing or accentuating curves and showing skin, it's about being classy & appealing yet making heads turn :-)