Would you ever / do you pierce yourself?

im not afraid of needles so i pierce my own ears.. iv pierced two holes on each ear lobe , the top of my ear in the cartilage and iv done a tragus piescing on myself.. il only ever pierce my own ears nothing else and i watch it carefully and clean them thoroughly.. does anyone else pierce their own ears or any other area?
i know its primitive

75

Most Helpful Guy

• A friend of mine was a nurse, and she mentioned that another one of the girls at the hospital used to pierce other girls' navels, but that's the only time I've heard about people getting anything like that done by anybody who wasn't a professional.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I've gotten my ears pierced, but I didn't do it myself. I don't really care much for piercings so I never really wear earrings.