Can you wear gold and silver together?

I have a gloden watch and I have recently received a silver bracelet. They both mean a lot to me as they were gifts from someone special. Can I wear the watch on one wrist and the bracelet on the other or is it going to look bad?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I would think it would look weird, as you are having one item on one wrist and other on the another wrist. (No matter what are the colors)
    Not saying that you can 't wear both items but do it on the same wrist and maybe somehow combine the two items together.

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't look classy to me but then I'm old fashioned.