What do you think about a guy painting his toenails?

Im a guy that loves to paint my toenails. I paint them pink, red, purple etc. I also like to go to the salon for pedicures and get nail art if I have money. Here's a pic of my feet after I painted my toenails. https:// i62. tinypic. com/s25x55. jpg
What do you think.
I don't know if this matters but I am gay.

81

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you want to paint your toenails or go for pedis' all the power to you! Trying to be someone else is an insult to yourself. You're not hurting anyone so be happy and go for whatever floats your boat! :)

• It doesn't matter if you're gay. Lots of artists express themselves in unconvential ways. Not so long ago guys getting their ears pierced was 'gay'. It's almost 2015 and people really need to get over it.