Girls!! What do you think about this ring?

Girls!! I want to buy a ring for my girlfriend.
What do you think about this ring?

www.ebay.com/.../121523150854

51

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a little gaudy in my opinion, and I would definitely not buy one off of eBay. It'll probably break or turn her finger green. If she likes larger rings she'll more than likely appreciate the thought behind it, unless she's a materialistic, ungrateful person. Is this an engagement or promise ring, or just a small gift? If it's to symbolize a commitment, look elsewhere. As just a gift, it's nice. Don't expect her to wear it though, unless she's into costume jewelry, because no offense that's what it looks like.
    I'm sorry if any of that sounded harsh :/ I'm just trying to help with my honest opinion

Most Helpful Guy