Recommendations for a guy who cannot style his hair?

I'm a guy with very thick dry hair, and with a cow slick on my fringe, which means I have to have my fringe sticking up constantly. No matter how much I try I just cannot style my hair! It's so frustrating it always looks a mess. I sometimes get lucky when it simply falls into shape on its own, but it's rare. Any help on what to do? The only tk e it's better is when I get it cut and it's fine for the first few days, the. After that its a nightmare.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a look at my mop... the ladies love it! Here's a brief description... Parted at the right, the left side is longer than the right, and is left hanging neatly to the side. The hair to the right of the part is tucked cleanly behind my ear. A 3/5 undercut, all the way around. Consider it this way: I have the hair of Hitler, but less greasy and more modern. Minus the mustache, of course! Message me, and I can give you some more info, and some pictures.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's hard to tell without seeing a shot. also helps us know what would suit u best if we had suggestions. ur face shape, and structure is actually really important too.