Guys do you like this look? Girls would you wear headscarves/hijabs?

This isn't meant to be a religious question, just curious as to what people thing in regards to fashion. This is research for my fashion course.

Please see some examples of headscarves/hijabs here =
jonwagner.blogspot.co.uk/.../...ally-immunity.html
  • Would definitely wear them/ Like seeing more women wearing hijabs/headscarves?
  • Would never wear them/Don't like seeing women wearing hijabs/headscarves?
  • Undecided
    Vote C
  • Prefer the headscarves/hijabs with veils and only eyes showing?
    Vote D

1115

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the whole cover up is pretty cool. kind of like remaining a mysterious person