Question for the ladies out the, guys can answer to?

Ladies what types of dresses do you like to wear? Short, medium or long ones? Guys, what types do you like ladies in?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 0|0
    0|0
    • Those are cute :)

• Show All
    • The white dress is cute. It would look great with a jean jacket aswell. lol

• i have one exactly like the first one but in a different color and i have one which looks a bit like the white one lol

• I like knee length dresses.. So medium? I like to keep things classy, crisp colours, simple yet elegant.. Like this:
    img.td-imgs.com/.../...0005_NWO-215294_600x600.jpg

1|2
    0|0
  • Girls like wearing short dresses when they want you to fuck them.
    Girls like wearing medium dresses when want you to respect them.
    Girls like wearing long dresses when they want you to leave them alone.

1|1
    1|2
  • Short (not too short) & comfortable.
    Exactly like this one
    www.coco-fashion.com/upload/sklep/6LA3xaIfih.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes wear dresses in summer. I like short and maxidresses. I do make sure that the short dresses are not too short and not too tight. Maxidresses are just super cute and comfortable, but besides that, I'd rather wear some pants.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are pants more comfortable that dresses?

• Yes, I think so. In winter, summer, autumn and sometimes even. summer you have to wear panties under a dress or leggings and I hate those, so I only wear in summer and then they're quite comfortable, but shorts are comfortable as well.

• I like open back dresses that are somewhat swishy. As for length, nothing too short. Don't like tight dresses, they're usually pretty unflattering, even on thinner girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would suggest black dress with flowers like the one below.
    [IMG]https://i62.tinypic.com/2iok9f.jpg[/IMG]

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely wear dresses but if I do, it's above knee length and not mini. I have thickish calves so wearing shorter skirts makes my legs seem more proportionate.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm finding girls don't really like dresses. That's a shame. I think girls look better in dresses than pants. But that's my humble opinion

• Long: winter outings, warmer
    Medium: socials, freedom to move, dance, comfortable
    Short: summer heat, athletics, being sexy

Why so into dresses?

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium dresses. Short dresses are just too short anymore. WAY too short. Not to mention I can never wear them to work which sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what they are called. but you should ask the question in the question box, just no reason not too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a dresses kind of girl, but when I do wear one, I prefer medium length.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear shorter ones , as I don't suit long skirts and dresses. Plus I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the shortest possible. I think the legs are the hottest part of a lady in a dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Short/medium A-line dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • Just above the knee, little black dress is my fav.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is it true every girl has one little black dress?

• I can't say that its true that we ALL do but I would think all women like to have one and will have a desire to look for one at some point for a special occassion.

• Short to medium.

0|0
    0|0
  • for me it really depends on the place that i am going too because they are all pretty but for different occasions
    short: usually a party
    medium: a meeting or something formal
    long: beach

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer I like medium (stop right @ or above the knee) and long dresses and or skirts! All the rest of the year I wear strictly medium length attire. :) But it must me form fitting or slightly loose. Never short stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • Medium to long. Something classy and/or conservative.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like girls in dresses, I prefer girls in jeans, sweatpants and shorts.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes