Which is better ladies, having a beard or not, check my profile pic?

I always wonder which suits me a beard or not. I really value your opinion, so I am looking forward to your responses.

• beard
  • without beard
Select a gender to cast your vote:

113

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go for a different beard for sure. None of those really works

• more denser beard u mean?

• well either way there has been a good amount of research suggesting women prefer men with facial hair. It shows healthy testosterone levels and appear to be tougher, more protective, more masculine and to be better partners and parents. So unless you're in the army or something, the answer is always with facial hair.
      The real question is what style of facial hair

• your comments are the most valuable for me right now, thanks a lot you stressed on important points here.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm always up for a beard - makes every man look more appealing. ^-^

• You look good in both photographs and it was a tough decision but I think you look slightly better without a beard.

• with the scruffiness

• The beard always wins.

• i don't like beards.

• Usually I would always say definitely beard, but honestly I think you look more attractive without it. Either way looks good though. Maybe a different style of beard?

• Thank you for your opinion, I am really confused it's a 50:50 opinion here.

• All girls are different and confusing so you're going to get different and confusing answers lol

• Hmm. I usually prefer men with facial hair, but I think you look better without.

• Are you the talented mr Ripley?

• Cuter without the beard:)

• I think without your beard

What Guys Said 3

• You need the beard... and ignore the under 18 girls they are into babyface boys not men

• Zorro in your opinion what does the beard adds to me?

• @girllovesquestions
      You're mixing in the fact that he is dressed up in that 1st pic which is boosting your opinion of him
      And you may think younger boys are stupid/immature but it doesn't stop the fact that you still find some attractive

• Yeah, yeah, obviously

• You need the beard.

• Well, I'm biased, but I voted beard.