Should I wear heels or flats to university?

Should I wear heels or flats to university? My first day is coming up and I want to look good. But I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard.
  • Heels
  • Flats

27

Most Helpful Girl

• High tops if you must. Otherwise flats... give it a few months you won't be bothered about rolling out of bed and into your uni as you are. Times are hard.

Also I don't see the need for women to have to constantly dress to impress. We do have many other dimensions to our personalities and intellect which women for many years have fought to prove. Don't let that go to waste.

Most Helpful Guy

• Heels are obviously sexier but you would be too uncomfortable early because of the walking. So go with flats.