Can someone help me on this fashion problem?

Do anyone know the name for those vintage band like thing you wear after a t shirt?
The band like thing that vintage people wore?
I want to buy one of those thats why I'm asking.


Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

  • We need more information to be able to help you:

    i. e.: Where does this "vintage band like thing" go?; what does it look like?; How do you wear it?; After a t-shirt?

  • Is it a vest?

    • No my friends thank you for trying I found it out.
      It is battles band.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;