Is this wrong for a hair salon to ban me for this?

I just realized on Christmas Eve that I booked a blowout at salon 1 and I also booked another blowout at salon 2. I went to salon 2 which I usually go to most of the time. I didn't show up to salon 1 and forget to cancel. Then today I booked an appointment for a color and blowout for salon 1 and the woman on the phone told me, "I'm sorry but my boss told me you're not allowed at our salon anymore because you didn't show up for your appointment". Is it wrong to ban me from that salon because I didn't show up?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• What you did wasn't nice & I guess they were a little rude about it. But if it's a privately owned salon, they have every right to ban you. Primarily because you looked an appointment which they assumed you'd go to. That's money and time loss in which they could have replaced you with someone else.