What do girls think about tattoos on guys?

I'm gonna be getting my first tattoo within the next couple months, but it isn't gonna be anything too fancy just a nice cursive B on my upper forearm.
The Cursive B is my initial.

81

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, tattoos are amazing. I love tattoos, when I'm old enough , I'm going to get three. I think they say a lot about how creative a person's personality is. Tattoos with meanings really make me want to cry a little bit. I do NOT like when the body is filled with tattoos, or tattoos on your face or neck. Do what you want to do. Get the tattoo because you want it.. not because SOME females like tattoos.

Most Helpful Guy

• Helps with tr bad boy persona. A lot of them like it