Guys: Would you wear meggings? Girls: Would you date a guy who wears meggings?

i've just now heard of this

67

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear them. I started by winning a pair. Had no one to give them to. So I wore them as PJ pants and I liked how comfortable they are.

Then one day I was just laying around the house. I get a call and had to leave in hurry. Forgetting what I had on. Get to where I'm going and no one said a thing to me or stared at me.

So I started to wear them more often outside of home. Now 2 years later I have about 10 pairs. I like the wild colored ones. Something I could never do before. That is the wear other colors but Black and Blue.

My favorite kind are the bright tye dye jobs. I had no idea that I like color in my clothes. To bad I did not find about them sooner.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean he can sleep in them but they're kinda weird. It wouldn't stop me from dating a guy but if I wanna see your bulge then wear briefs instead of boxers when we're doing stuff lol