Most Helpful Girl
I have hazel eyes and I use the Naked 2 Urban Decay and Naked 2 Urban Decay basics.
First I use the color Stark all over my eye from Naked 2 Urban Decay Basics.
2. I take the color Tease from Naked 2 Urban Decay. and put that on my lid.
the rest of the colors are from the Naked 2 Urban Decay
3. I take Blackout and put a SMALL amount on the outer corner of my eye lid Like if I put eye liner on right there!! like very little!!
4. I take Suspect and put it in the center of my lid.
5. Take Snakebite and and put it in the outer crease and blend Blackout and Snakebite together (dont add more blackout just blend what u have)
6. I like to add a bit more of Suspect.
7. Put Bootycall in the tear duck.
There is like a ton of more combinations but thats what I usually use.
If I don't want any type of golden color I just use the Naked 2 Urban Decay basics.
If your can't pay for this try Almay. They have similar colors and have sort of the same effect.
Most Helpful Guy
your eyes are beautiful without... make-up won't do any good on them, trust me!!!