For not so attractive guys... how to look yourself better?

i'm a skinny type what clothes fit for me? i have a big forehead so what is the suitable hairstyle? what are your suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, I guess just experiment with different hairstyles and clothing until you find whatever that best suits you. You can go to a hair salon and ask them what kind of hairstyle will suit you?

As for the clothes, maybe try v neck shirts or flannels that fit well. Also, go for slim fit pants. I personally like khaki and black pants. Make sure they aren't too tight nor too baggy--applies to both pants and shirts.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I dress like this 24/7 unless I'm going to the bank:

www.coolcostumesexpress.com/.../60470.jpg

Then I dress like this:

farm9.static.flickr.com/.../...37_7c68f8403f_m.jpg

Maybe those will help?

0|3
    0|0
  • i say get a fade farm1.staticflickr.com/83/269497861_d2e0fb46a5.jpg or i1.ytimg.com/vi/wpjBjwhDFF0/maxresdefault.jpg finally this 24.media.tumblr.com/...7veu74cfz1r6knsco1_1280.jpg

with some normal fitted clothing should make you look good to the girls im guessing ^^

0|3
    0|0
    • i tried spiky but it never fits me... the 3rd pic suits for small forehead

• Show All
    • a good haircut will always make you handsome

• agreed LOL or at least it helps right ^^

• Small sizes?
    A haircut like you've got in your pic is ok, I'd get rid of the sideburns though.
    Make sure you smell nice, and wear clean clothes.

0|0
    0|0
    • i think the side burns make it cool lol... what do you mean small sizes?

• Show All
    • but i'm not used to wear fit... i wear a bit of loose so i look bigger

• i always wear perfume

• Style your hair and wash it daily... wear ironed clothes, wash your face twice a day and chew gum!!

(gum is totally optional):)

0|0
    0|0
  • It is all in the clothing and the hair style.

1|0
    0|0
    • what kind of clothing and hair style?

• Show All
    • Then they don't balance it out... The reason why I don't tend to have time to meet my friends is primarily because of their studies and my work. But if I really want to meet someone, we can arrange that.

• yeah you are right

• Bulk up and go bald.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes