For not so attractive guys... how to look yourself better?

i'm a skinny type what clothes fit for me? i have a big forehead so what is the suitable hairstyle? what are your suggestions?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, I guess just experiment with different hairstyles and clothing until you find whatever that best suits you. You can go to a hair salon and ask them what kind of hairstyle will suit you?

As for the clothes, maybe try v neck shirts or flannels that fit well. Also, go for slim fit pants. I personally like khaki and black pants. Make sure they aren't too tight nor too baggy--applies to both pants and shirts.