What should I wear on Valentines Day?What sexy lingerie should I wear? pictures, please?

Inbox pictures? Advice on fashion?
What too wear and not wear?
Advice?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, don't wear something you don't feel comfortable in or you wouldn't wear in normal circumstances.
    You want to enjoy yourself, not to constantly adjust your clothes. Wear something that fits your body type, skin tone, makes you feel pretty and shows your personality. I don't know you so I can't tell anything more. Please give some more info, like body type, how you usually dress, colours you like

What Guys Said 4

• How about a simple bra and panties?

• If I wear a lingerie, he just looks at me say"oh cute" not gonna work for him. He likes to see my natural body but I don't like the idea of that

• Nothing...

• It's not even MLK day yet, slow your role

• I like to plan ahead

• A month? You don't need that much time.. besides, it looks suspicious when you do

What Girls Said 4

• damn its too early!!! dude we're still in January!!

• Summer dress no underwear at all. But if you want to wear any panty go for a c string
    cdn.instructables.com/.../...2LMHAQ3D3N7.LARGE.jpg
    But only the the c string not the bra..

• your planning ages away lol xxx

• All i can say is WOW