Do girls care if a guy does their hair?

Do girls care if a guy does their hair?

Updates:
Ok I mean when a guy styles their hair not the girls

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its cooler to not look like you did your hair, you know like you just got out of the bed look

0|0
    0|0
    • I do not agree with this...if I didn't do anything to my hair in the morning I would look like crap

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I'm guessing like most girls, I've had guys do my hair in beauty salons, but never had a boyfriend do my hair. None of my boyfriends were ever remotely interested in doing my hair (or qualified, either). But if a boyfriend really were good at hair styling, and liked doing it, sure, why not? I think it might be fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I care if we're going out somewhere because I think it should go both ways. If I'm going to put time and effort into looking stunning, then I expect the same from him. How a person maintains their personal appearance says a lot about how they view themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really male hairdressers are just as good as female ones. As for my bf, I like when he plays with my hair but he doesn't actually style it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually really like when they do because its cute how they're trying. But I sorta don't like it when guys dye their hair too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. I love it when people play with my hair, some girls hate it. I think the most of them like it however.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I mean as in styling it

• In that case I think that it still depends on the girl. And how much see likes others touching her hair. But if the girl likes having someone play with her hair I think she would be fine with it and even kinda think it cool.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!