If I dyed my hair a red/orange color and told you it was natural, would you believe me?

My hair is brunette, but when the sun hits my hair it always gives off a orange/gold-like tint to it. I always joke about being half ginger and have had numerous people over the internet assume ginger is my actual hair color. If I dyed my hair a natural red/orange and told you it was my actual hair color, would you believe me?

Some of the colors I would consider if I ever dyed my hair:

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../Amy+Adams+Hot++Images.png

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ca59865db0.jpg

The color that usually comes out when the sun hits my hair (my picture):
i200.photobucket.com/.../DSC07125_zps6ce3a93f.jpg

Mind you I have never dyed my hair before. Every time I want to, both my hairdresser and my own mother hassle me for it.

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Ur eyebrows would give you away in my opinion... but then again if you were really persistent I'd belief ya cause I know a girl with naturally blonde hair and almost black eyebrows