Girls: Band guys attractive?

I'm in a band playing a rock/grunge sort of style. Now there's always girls at the concerts who just like band members because they're in a band, hence groupies. But how many of you girls who wouldn't just bang a guy cause of his band still think that him being in one is attractive?

80

Most Helpful Girl

• the whole band thing never really excited me. most of the guys I've gone out with in the past have been in bands. it's cool if he's really talented and there's nothing wrong with it. but it's never really been that interesting. I guess drummers are kinda hot, except they tend to tap on everything, like at a table at a restaurant they'll be tapping out beats and if we're watching a movie and he's got his arm around me he'll be tapping on my shoulder lol. other than that, I guess I've dated just about every type of musician there is except a cellist and bagpiper. I just don't really care if a guy is in a band or not because it seems like every guy who approaches me ends up saying, "oh yeah, I sing in a band, or I play bass and guitar". it's not impressive to me, however if a guy said "i'm a fencer" or "i joust on horseback." THEN he'd have my attention.

• Basically...its cliche...like you said...if you pick something to do that isn't as cliche...she'll be more interested....for music...do like she said...pick up the cello...or the bagpipe...hahah

What Girls Said 7

• I think I tend to be attracted to guys in bands, if they have decent musical talent. I won't like them STRICTLY because of that, but... it helps.

• I kinda like it... :) but I wouldn't date a guy just because he's in a band... it would make me want to get to know him though...

• I don't really care one way or the other about a guy being in a band.

• im more attracted to musos, mostly because I'm one myself so we have that in common and I do find musical talent attractive but I wouldn't just latch onto a guy just because he's in a band.

• Yes, I think it's very attractive when a guy is in a band. Especially if they're on the drums, guitar is cool too. lol

• It doesn't effect the attractiveness to me.

• Exactly, it's cliche. it seems like, when it comes to guys, they're either Halo addicts or they play guitar. I prefer something more out of the box.

• Word.

• i couldn't care less about band guys. they're so common.

• No they aren't.

• So yes. Yes, you do like band guys.

• I didn't date them because they were in a band. I dated them because I liked talking to them. I suppose at first I found it impressive, but then it became redundant. I wish I could meet a guy who played the sitar rather than a guy who plays covers of other people's music and doesn't know much about music theory.

What Guys Said 0