Why no corset bra for big boobs?

Why are there never any of these ↓

cdnb.lystit.com/.../...6-008821424_large_flex.jpeg

Available in bigger sizes than a B cup?
I would love to have one, but I've never found one that would be even close to my size :(

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought those were called bralets but those can also be something different XD

My guess would be that they don't have enough structural support for larger cups. I bet you could make one yourself pretty easily or do something to mimic the style even easier.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah they could be called that, I wouldn't know lol
      But they look like they would have MORE support because they reach towards the waist

• Yeah but the band can't be a very good fit since it has to be looser to fit the torso. Most of a bra's support comes from the band.

~Mysteries of Fashion~

• The band only has to be looser if the torso is also big right? But if the torso is normal but the boobs are big?

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You should make your own. You might find a market that is being under serve. This is how Dell Computer was founded by serving an under serve market which was mail order computers.

1|0
    0|0
  • World is not perfect, we can't have everything

0|0
    0|0
  • They should TOTALLY make that for girls with big boobs! They should also do the quarter-cup styles that leave the nipples on up exposed for bigger boobs!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm I can't say I agree with the last part, but definitely with the first part hahaha!

• LOL! Well, I've just noticed that the smaller girls get more super sexy styles like quarter cups or see through, when that would look AMAZING on girls with more to show off!

• Wow! The problems that chicks with big boobs have! I had no idea!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Pandoras Closet or try retro lingerie shops online.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've tried online shops but those are more expensive especially since most are located in the US, so the shipping prise to Europe would make it way too expensive

• Where are you?