Guys, do you have any style prefrences in a girl?

Do you specifically like a preppy, gothic, layed back, etc . girl? What do you like a girl to wear? How do you like her hair? Shoes? Casual outfit? What wiuld you like a girl to wear on a night out? Please tell some details of what you like a girl to wear. Thank you (:

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• whatever she wants to wear. as long as you like it im ok with it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Awesome, there is nothing a girl can wear that you would draw the line at?

• Show All
    • I see

• sry if you have piercings or want them its just not my thing. lots of guys like them tho so dont feel like you shouldn't wear them cause of what I said. like Ear piercings are totally fine for me but like if you get a thing going through your nose I just find it creepy while other guys find it really cool. So if you want to get one or have one dont be ashamed and get it!

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like Gothic, or dyke-style, or baggy sweatpants and baggy T-shirt (period clothing?).

I like pretty much anything else that middle school and high school girls typically wear. Jeans always look good, Converse, shirt (dunno the names of girl shirts lol).

0|0
    0|0
  • Hipster chick outfits.

Just google "hipster chick outfit" and you get the brunt of it.

1|0
    1|0
  • Not really, but one thing I will say is that I avoid overly flamboyant style, to me it just looks like a desperate attempt to demonstrate individuality and compensate for actually being quite dull... look at the ridiculous clothes I'm wearing, I'm showing how I don't care what people think about me even though I'm blatantly attention seeking and striving to be different.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you like when someone dresses casual or layed back or doesn't dress to impress? Or just don't like the effort?

• No, it's not like that. I appreciate the effort she makes to look nice, like when we go on a date and she's clearly dressed to impress. It's the extreme hipster or gothic looks that I dislike.

What Girls Said 1

• Just be yourself. Dress as you wish.

0|0
    0|0
    • No person could effect what i like, but i am just wondering peoples specific preferences, ya know? I understand though

• Yea, that's understandable, curiosity.