Guys, at cosplay, would you talk to a scantily dressed and easy female? Or a female dressed in an epic dress, creative and looks downright beautiful?

Question speaks for itself.

• I will go with scantily dressed
  • The beautiful one who doesn't have to show her body but is dressed EPICALLY.
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Both if the cosplays are good. They are showing off their work so gotta appreciate that.

What Guys Said 26

• a pokemon!!! yay 8)

• Since it is a case of just talking to someone and I am not searching for a Significant Other, I would go to the one that attracted me the most. And scantily clad definitely attracts.

• I'd talk to whichever one I found more attractive. That's all you have to go on before you meet somebody.

• I actually saw your dress question from last night and it looked gorgeous so if I was there I think I would be drawn to option B

• I talk to girls all the time, I don't see how an cosplay outfit will change that in any way shape or form.

• I vote class and beauty all day long, every day.

• i think most guys would opt for A cause i think that's kind of expected at lest from my knowledge seeing all those women scantily dressed at those expos comcon anime expo most guys i think are just there to ogle women so option a is a ez target but if the girl was pretty i would go with either i suppose

• Maybe I'm atypical.

I would go for the girl in the immaculate dress. I've always been attracted time exquisite, regal objects.

I'd have fun teasing her to let me get that pretty dress off her body. I'm playful like that! :)

• I would go for the girl in the epic dress because I love that type of look. If the girl was cosplaying as a character I like I would talk to her regardless.

• both are dressed for attention from their favorite characters so which ever i damn well feel like xD never been to a convention though i plan on it though

• Whichever one has a prettier face.

• B.

The scantily one is probably an attention whore. Too much skin revealed in public = not my cup of tea

• I go for either. Whatever catches my attention first and looks most approachable.

• All of the above.

• I'll talk to both.

• Both. But if it can only be one, it would be the epically dressed.

• I don't know what cosplay is, but I'll approach either girl I think is beautiful & fun to be around.

• I would talk to both to be honest, but I would be expecting more out of the conversation with B

• Whichever cosplay I found more attractive/better done

• I LOVEEEEEEEE COSPLAAYYYYYY!!!

• I will go with scantily dressed. What will you be wearing?

• Scanitly clad and easy works for me every time.

• It actually depends on how she looks as a total package.

• The hottsest one fo course and the less clothes the better

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif The beautiful one who doesn't have to show her body but is dressed EPICALLY.

• Well if a girl is scantily dressed how how little respect have for themselves and trying prove to people that beautiful. As to the other girl who has respect for self is not trying prove she beautiful and sexy She just is and if she really is beautiful it doesn't master how covered up she is or what is wearing somebody will notice. Well I can see you more like the second one. ;)