Inexpensive Handbags?

I've never owned a handbag before, but now I really want one. I'm very new to this whole fashion thing and I have just started being more conscious of my appearance and how I present myself to the world, Plus it's getting to the point where I have too much stuff to carry around in my hands/pockets.

The only problem is, it seems like all of the girls I see have really expensive handbags like Juicy Couture, Louis Vuitton, Coach, and stuff like that, but I'm a poor college student and I am not willing to pay over $50 for a handbag.

So are handbags $50 and under that are currently in style for girls in their late teens to early 20's?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• forever 21, stitches, costa blanca

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Marrryyyyy said stitches and forever 21, and that's for sure! You can also get some really nice ones at wetseal for under 40$. Target has some nice ones as well.

You can also get some really nice ones at wal-mart... :)

Shop around... =)

• I love inexpensive handbags. The thing is just don't get logos if you're not getting designer. I really hate seeing people wear obvious knockoffs. Guess and Bebe make nice handbags..I got a $40 white satchel from Baby Phat. It doesn't have to be designer. Especially if you are wearing a bright colored or noticeable handbag, it's not like you're gonna spend $3000 for the designer one so it's okay to wear cheap bags.

• Branded bags are very expensive to buy and to maintain. It may be difficult to buy a brand with your mentioned budget. Rather i will suggest you to rent a bag.
    Luxury craving is the one that has huge collection of branded and designer handbags. You can find the best out of that.
    Rent your designer handbag from Luxury Cravings on affordable rates and enjoy your best days.

• i go to thrift stores and antique store etc to get a lot of my bags. I have found some pretty good deals on really cute bags at places like that. look up stores online and shop around