Do you like when a girl wears loose hoodies?

guys do you like when a girl wears loose hoodies like most of the time?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• not a guy but I used to dress like that and guys don't really like it because it doesn't show your shape. it makes you look like a tomboy

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on the situation, in the past I have have loved snuggling up with a girl friend when she is only wearing a hoodie, I find it sexy. I have even had a girl friend buy me a snowboarding hoodie that went down past my knees because she wanted me to be only in a hoodie with her as wells, for she also though it was sexy for my too wear a hoodie with nothing underneath. It was not purely a sexual thing, we became even more comfortable with one another and grew closer, I guess, it was the fact that, even though we were both turned on at first, we found it to just be the best way to relax together after a long day, and watch a movie or do a puzzle.

• I love when girls wear hoodies. A lot of girls look better in hoodies than anything else. A good looking girl in a hoodie is more attractive than the same girl in a dress no question for me.

What Girls Said 1

• I have more hoodies than any other clothes and I get plenty of attention so I don't think guys think they are ugly. They don't even make you look like a tomboy-i'm not one at all.