Powerstroke or Cummins? Basically Ford or Ram 4x4?

I already own a F150 SuperCrew 4x4. I'm deciding on my next truck. When I go bigger. POWERSTROKE or CUMMINS? Also do you like Fords or Rams (Dodges) more. I love both. My F150 will be getting a lift soon.

• CUMMINS (Ram)
  • POWERSTROKE (Ford)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Well I guess it's a tie...
I love my F150, but the Dodges look so mean! I dunno, I'm only counting the ladies opinions... so its tied.
Your welcome. Ford started making the 6.7 Powerstroke themselves instead of outsourcing to Navistar because their last engine was horrible and Navistar didn't want to take ownership of their mistake. Ford is the only company to make their own diesel engines now. Duramax is an Isuzu engine and you know about CUMMINS...

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you waste your money on a diesel. Unless that is you have a need for the power like pulling a large trailer. But if you are in the market you missed one the GMC Duramax.

• I dont want another Chevy... thats why I didn't mention it.

• The Ram is 2/3 years old as for Ford they may have solved the problem. All I know is the company I work for will never buy another Ford diesel.

• Oh Thanks for M H.

What Girls Said 1

• NEVER. EVER. GET. FORD. NEVER. THE BODYFRAME ON THAT CAR IS ABOUT AS CONFUSING AS CALCULUS. DONT EVER GET A FORD. IF YOUR CAR BREAKS DOWN, YOUR SCREWED.

What Guys Said 3

• I toured the Cummins plant in Jamestown, NY. It was impressive.

• Though I love how Ford Powerstrokes sound with the turbo spool up and all, I am going to have to go with the cummins. That's where the power is at.

• Whichever is the most practical for your work