Girls, what kind of outfit she is wearing nd do y'all know what type of shoes she is wearing?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Fancy dress with sandals , sorry that's al I got, the dress is a peplum though haha could you answer my last question please

What Girls Said 6

• An ugly one and some thong sandals.

• Peplum dress and sandals. The dress is known as a peplum dress because of the tight fit and ruffles at the waist line for a skirt appearance.
    Also i'm confused lol, it was only sent to one person, so obviously its you, and you have a profile pic of a girl but on here you're a guy? O-O Woah... ok...
    No offense, but incase she's thinking of buying it, you should recommend something else, i'm not saying she's fat, she's curvy, but the dress is a bit on the tight side and doesn't flatter her body.

• kind of outfit.. ; boobshow
    shoes..; something to b able to walk in because she cannot breath...

• That's a cute outfit on her! She's wearing a white peplum dress with matching white sandals

• This is a peplum dress I believe. And some sandals.

• Either a peplum sweetheart neckline dress or a peplum sweetheart neckline top with a short pencil skirt. The shoes are sandals