(QUIZ) What does your favourite flower say about you?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/apentak720/what-does-your-favorite-flower-say-about-you-1b817#.bhMYL7NpZe

You have a tendency to be nostalgic and like to romanticize the past. You’re adaptable to any situation and don’t try to take things too seriously.

You got: Nostalgic

71

Most Helpful Guy

• Wasn't sure which to pick, as I have several
    favorites, some of them weren't even there.

But from Lilies
    You got: Kind

You’re kind and caring! You love helping and caring for others and you have a paternal side. You take pride in your achievements and are well-respected by your peers. You also have a great sense of style.

Hydrangea
    You got: Delicate

You can be moody and emotional, and you’re nothing short of sensitive. But the beauty of being very in-tune with your feelings is knowing what you like and what you don’t like.

And lastly, Rose
    You got: Traditional and Romantic

You strive for perfection in everything you do and you try to bring out the best in others. Some may call you old-fashioned, but you just know perfection when you see it.

Sorry for breaking the rules
    and picking more than one. ^.~

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Caring

You have a heart of gold! You love surprising people and making their day better. You’re also a superb listener and a caring person. You also have a great sense of style that others admire.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-31596-1439001332-1.jpg

I wouldn't.. Say that. lol

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 6

• Out of these my favorite flower is:

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-9035-1439001556-3.jpg

You got: Humble

Without even trying, you’re a happy person and you are fiercely protective over the people you love. You care deeply about what happens to people and you often put their interest above your own.

• You got: Nostalgic

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-1851-1439001429-1.jpg

• You got: Sweet

You’re a people person and have a love for traveling. Unlike others you don’t mind change and actually adapt to it well. You’re sensitive and easygoing and give great advice.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-16607-1439000990-1.jpg

• Forget me nots <3

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-32329-1439001610-1.jpg

You got: Hopeful

You believe in love and happy endings, and you are generally a lucky person. You tend to romanticize the past and are often prone to nostalgia. You also prefer to live life without regrets.

• I love magnolias and lilies, but I wear more magnolia perfume so I picked that one. Gardenias would be my third choice.

You got: Elegant

https://i.imgur.com/preJoy9.jpg

You’re a rare breed and people have used the word “elegant” to describe you. You hold yourself to the highest standards don’t settle for anything less than perfection.

• You got: Traditional and Romantic

I chose Roses