Most Helpful Guy
1. I don't go by thumb rules.
2. I like something my tips are generally extravagant (as everyone says and I agree) but my idea is TIPS (To Insure Proper Service).
3. My regular tips are about anything between 25/30 to 50%
4. Very good job and service I can go upto 100% and have done so on many occasions
5. There have been instances that aren't very common when the TIPS had nothing to do with the invoice value or charges and it was in multiples of the invoice value or charges. These however, were for AWESOMELY OUTSTANDING services / job done :)
I'm not a role model but my hair dresser who I visit at least twice a month gets a fixed 40% TIP0
Most Helpful Girl
about 10 bucks.0