When you started with training bras?

When u started with training bras, did ur nipples still show a little through ur shirt? U kno the stage like when ur too small for cups but pointy enough for training, even tho u still showed through training. I wear training bras like with tanks and tight shirts but you can still see the outline of my boob and my nipples and my bra through the shirt. Should k wear no bra?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I go with the consensus and would advise a padded training bra.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably need to wear train bras with padding, that would help

0|2
    0|0
    • Isn't that a padded bra then? And how do I stop it from showing thud tank tops

• Show All
    • thanks, so if I have a white tank top on, my nipples show through so I'll get padded and white

• yeah, that should work :)

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I recommend you wear a padded trading bra, those bras are not only made for comfort, but I hear it helps hide ur nipples.

0|1
    0|0
  • My uncle Burthem's nipples show A LOT through his shirt and I don't believe he wears any type of training bra.

0|0
    0|1
    • Um I'm a girl tho

• Then you should have made the question only answerable by girls... or don't ask it at all, but, hey, isn't this girls ask guys, not girls ask girls, about girls?

What Girls Said 2

• Like others have said, you should get a padded bra. There are some cute ones on the market.

0|2
    0|0
  • Mine did not show through my shirt. But then again I was around 12-14 and I was not very developed. I started developing when I was 15.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;