Which eye's makeup do you prefer?

Which eye's makeup do you prefer?Light makeup or dark makeup? (The light one is just mascara, and the dark one is mascara and eyeliner)

1922

Most Helpful Guy

• Light makeup, because it looks more natural.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on the occasion and time of the day. During the day just mascara is beautiful, and at night mascara + eyeliner (and even eye shadow) is better, in my opinion. But that's just my taste :)

What Guys Said 21

• No make up at all.

• I would say no makeup at all, but if i had to choose between these two then id go for the right one where its thicker and applied ontop of the eye lid (do i make sense here?)

however i feel like that syyle lets you're eyes pop out better, but it also makes a girl look slutty a lot faster (doesnt have to happen though!, just happens faster)
    and it would also require to use makeup more around the face so it doesn't look like you only did you're eyes, with the left one you can just do the eyes without doing the rest without it looking weird

But again, No make up is the best thing ti wear ;), Imperfections are attractive

• Mascara is the only necessary makeup... well, if you have noticeable blemishes concealer/foundation is useful too.

• Both look good, but I prefer the one on the right, the dark one. I've always liked makeup on eyes cause it highlights them more, and eyes is my favorite feature in a woman.

• It honestly took me about ~15 seconds to see the difference.

• I typically don't like any eye makeup, but the one setup I was okay with was a tiny bit of mascara (no eye-liner), and only on the upper eyelashes.

Putting mascara on the bottom eyelashes makes girls look like they have spiders for eyes. >.<

• no makeup or no visible makeup. if you must, just go with a bit of kajal and eyeliner. that´s enough.

• I don't see much of a difference, both look great but if I'd have to choose one of go with the right one. But none at all would probably look good too ;)

• The darker one

• As a musician, loving those rocker girls, I like both of them but the eyeliner can get a bit out of context in normal situations.

• just eyeliner for most girls is my preference

• light in my opinion dark just looks emo

• The right...

• dark (right)

• Both look equally fine.

• No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

• right-less sluty and more tasteful

• dark and beautiful eyes

• I like them both.

• dark makeup

• Without make up is much better.

What Girls Said 18

• The light one.
    =)

• You eyelashes look amazing in the darker photo. But, you have more of a highlight in the tear duct with the lighter one. I choose darker with a highlight (even if it is just camera lighting)

• Mascara and eyeliner. But both look nice. :)

• With eyeliner looks amazing!
    Looks "deeper"

you have beautiful eyes!

• umm. there isn't much difference.. so dark one. i think so

• the eye on the left

• Depends for a party the darker, but for a a typical day nothing just curl your lashes. In my opinion

• I didn t see the difference until I read the comments.
    I was thinking where is the 2nd pic :/

• tbh you can hardly tell a difference! they both look fine but i think i like the light makeup better

• Dark bc I love eye liner

• I prefer light eye makeup

• The dark one

• The mascara and eyeliner bring out the eye, but the mascara only is also nice.

• They both look good. I think it depends more on what you are planning on wearing.

• by the way be careful about posting pics on here. There is a lot of creeps that save them or track people down to their fb.

• Left for day time right for going out

• The darker one.

• I prefer light make-up for every day. Only wear a bit more at night during special occasions.

• I prefer dark on myself always.