Girls, Why are some jealous of long hair?

For those with long hair, do you find other girls are envious? Because this one girl every time she'd see me she would always be so bitchy and rude to me, then my friend told me she's jealous of my hair. I have waist length hair, I straighten it so it's like pin straight.

Now when im out in public and I get dirty looks I'm wondering if it's hair. I find this ridiculous that someone would be jealous of something like hair, but I need opinions.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG YES, I usually let my hair to my waist and every-time it gets to my waist, many girls start telling me to cut it -_- and there was this girl (friend) who actually let her grow taller (just like my hair before) after she convinced me to cut mine. Glad it grew back again

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• i guess its because they are envious
    foodlawlove.files.wordpress.com/.../images2.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • No...
    Not even in grade school. o. O
    But there are weird people out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are long till waist too but I think girls with mid length/short hair admired it and were not jealous of it. They'd just say aaaww I'm jealous of your hair but won't be bitchy about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • im jealous of long pin straight hair :P its so beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I have long hair and I don't think people are jealous I just think they like long hair even if they don't have it themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I get jealous of long hair

0|0
    1|0
  • I have mid back long hair but I don't think anyone has ever been jealous of my hair...

0|0
    0|0