Changing from a look that you're comfortable with (at least most of the time) to something perceieved to be more desirable but isn't certain...
- If what you are doing isn't working I guess it's worth a shot...Vote A
- No, what if there's someone that will love you for you - as you are & not what you think you need to be.Vote B
- Sell out to the current trendy looks and become a slave to them like everyone else, forced to change every few years, months and/or seasons.Vote C
- Depends on the look, and how you currently look...Vote D
- Yes, if you think it's better it probably is (get the opinion from friends and family as well)Vote E
- I don't know, stop thinking about it & caring about, someone will want to fuck you when they want to fuck - there are better things to be focusing on than this superficial BS that society forces on people.Vote F
Most Helpful Girl
A change is always fun but there are a few things to take into account.
1. Are you doing this to make yourself happy?
2. Is it something you REALLY want to do?
3. If you are not happy with the way you look and you're insecure (not necessarily saying you are) changing the way you look won't always help and the feeling will follow
4. Basically only change the way you look if it's for you and only you.1
Most Helpful Guy
i believe everyone has the potential to be drop dead gorgeous/handsome... trick is finding the combination of aesthetics which support each other in unison and most importantly, benefits your hard features.
you can't ever go wrong w/ getting in shape (and staying fit). healthy people are attractive people.1
- Show AllShow Less